Hi Robert,

Seeing your answer, it seems that I was not as clear as I should have been.
Well, about blogs, that's okay.
But about gaming industry, I was just saying that advertising/marketing towards
game developpers should be interesting. For now, I have the impression that
some of them fear OSG as if it was too complex, or not enough game-oriented for
them (which is wrong, IMHO).
When I said that "Quick-and-dirty" would happen, I was talking about what some
people may code (in general), but not about core-OSG code. Only clean and
general-purpose code should be merged, as usual: I was not saying that
quick-and-dirty should be merged.
I began using OSG since 0.9.x (I remember how the wait until 1.0 was
terrible!): I of course saw what has been achieved and think (as many) that the
direction is the right one. I'm not trying to *change* OSG, I'm just trying to
open discussions about what could be interesting for game devs or game engine
devs, and thus for OSG.

And about management, I was not talking about management *of the project* but
of some contributions, I'm terribly sorry if I seemed unpleasant.
I was simply saying that some contributors are willing to build binaries, test
things and do other tasks, and these short-terms tasks could be tracked on a
public chart (or something like that) in order to prevent doing the same thing
twice, and motivate some to fill the chart (well at least me!). I've done a
draft on the wiki's sandbox for binaries builds:
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/SandBox/ContributorBuilds .
Useful?

Off-topic question: is it possible to change the HTML title, META keywords and
descriptions in the wiki?

Sukender