Sukender wrote:
Hi David,

Thanks for the info. And yes, you're right about implementing
features in PAL.

About the integration of audio and physics, we aim at giving users an
easier access to features often coupled with scene graphs. Doesn't it
make sense for you? Or maybe we're not talking about the same thing!?
I belive that providing a layer that facilitates the use of a physics
engine would give users an additional reason to use OSG for any
simulation.

when you talk about simulation, you do not mean http://caelinux.com and such
with finite elements, non-linear thermo-mechanics, coupled fluid-structure
dynamics, seismic / non-linear explicit dynamics, contacts, visco-plasticity,
fluid dynamics, heat exchange, convection heat transfer and radiation,
electro-magnetcis and such. if i understand pal right than it is a game physics
layer and not a simulation physics layer.

nothing bad about it, but i think it needs to be mentioned.

would be great if osg would be used more also in the simulation field.

best regards