Hi Paul, Sukender et al,

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Paul Martz <pma...@skew-matrix.com> wrote:
> Then the physics update would run in a separate thread, and you'd need some
> mechanism to "pull" the physics state into OSG during the update traversal.
> I guess I don't understand why this "pull" couldn't be done in the existing
> update traversal.

This is an important point - how to handle the concurrency,
effectively we'd need to have parts of the scene graph cloned by the
rendering scene graph and the physics scene graph, the rendering scene
graph pulling values from the physics scene graph.  The physics scene
graph may well be identical, but have a thread just working on
different elements that the rendering thread doesn't modify - such as
a cached matrices or meshes.