Hi Art,

I must admit I'm not familiar with the Ticket system.  I use Tracs in
a very basic way.  Perhaps it's time to learn...

I am rather wary of using instigating a bug tracking system as
sometimes they can be misused for feature request, and can create a
barrier in direct communication.  I got burned by bug tracking systems
in the past, where is caused far more work than it helped so have
avoided them since.  The Ticket system may well avoid the pitfalls.

Robert.