I am agree with this notation.

Paul Martz wrote:
Hi all -- I've seen a couple of posts now implying that the next stable release after 2.8 will be called "3.0". I wanted to open a discussion on this so that we can get some clarification. Unless the next stable release will break lots of backwards compatibility, I'd opt for calling it "2.10", then "2.12", etc. No need to change the major revision number unless we break backwards compatibility, and although there has been some discussion of that, nothing definite yet at this point as far as I know. Robert, comments? Paul Martz
*Skew Matrix Software LLC*
http://www.skew-matrix.com <http://www.skew-matrix.com/>
+1 303 859 9466

+33 (0) 6 63 20 03 56  Cedric Pinson mailto:morni...@plopbyte.net