Ok, i see. The OpenGL 3 API will completly change. And for this, we will
have to rewrite the OpenSceneGraph core. But the scene graph it selfs could
(may) be the same or very similar. that would be greate. i thought the we
will to rewrite the whole code, this would be much much much work, and even
for debugging ...

/thanks for the short answer