Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi Jason,

Thanks for quick tutorial :-)

I've just checked in what will be the interface for getting audio data
from a ImageStream, bascially we have two new pure virtual base
classes osg::AudioStream (that handles the reading of the audio data)
and osg::AudioSink(Interface) that will be subclassed to integrate the
audio library that will render the audio - this is where OpenAL/SDL
etc would come in.    One attaches the AudioSink to the AudioStream to
wire up the reading to the playing.

So, is it your intention that the AudioSink interface would be implemented by another plugin (e.g.: an "openal" plugin)?

--"J"