Sukender wrote:
Hi Jason and Robert,

Okay, I didn't know what you were expecting. So now I'm aware of it!
I'm just a bit embarassed by the fact your work *may* be a duplicate (well,
kind of) of what's inside osgAL. Anyway, I guess osgAudio would integrate both
your work and osgAL.
Good luck in making your plugin work!

I wouldn't be embarassed. I think the issue is just that using osgAL for the ffmpeg plugin would be like attacking a flea with a sledge hammer (overkill :-) ).

When osgAudio (or whatever osgAL eventually becomes) is done and part of the core, I imagine this little plugin will no longer be necessary.

--"J"