Hi JS,

Thanks for the update, and info about the bug fix from NVidia.  Kudos to
yourself and NVidia for getting this one put to bed.

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Jean-Sébastien Guay <
jean-sebastien.g...@cm-labs.com> wrote:

> Robert, I don't know how often you can update your graphics drivers, but
> I'd certainly be interested to see if the issue is resolved on your Linux
> machine with the most recent drivers (if > 182.06). If you don't have the
> example code that reproduced the deadlock, I can resend it.

We'll right now I'm working on ATI graphics card ;-)

A quick check of the Ubunutu repositories suggest that leatest NVidia drive
available is 180.44, this is latest driver up on NVidia's linux web page as
well.