Hi Robert,

It seems that it doesn't support those extensions, no (note that I haven't looked at it specifically, just relying on the effect which is that the GPU time line is missing in the stats handler).

GLView tells me that according to its database, only NVidia cards (GeForce and Quadro - oh and S3 Chrome but who cares? :-) ) support the GL_EXT_timer_query extension.

Perhaps the GPU stats could be implemented with another extension. I'd have to go through the extension list to see if there's a vendor independent extension that could do the trick. Barring that, perhaps Jason's suggestion might work too.

A job for a rainy day, perhaps...

J-S