Hi Robert,

GL_EXT_timer_query extension is the vendor independent extension, it just that AMD has clearly gone a different route.

Well, it's vendor independent but only NVidia implements it. ;-) It could as well be an NV extension, no one else supports it (not just ATI/AMD, but no one else).

Even if it means supporting other extensions, I think it would be good to have complete stats support not only on NVidia cards, but on others as well.

Anyways, I don't have time to do anything about it, so it's just wish list item for now.

J-S