Hi Ufuk,

The OSG checks for support of extensions such as vertex buffer
objects, and will osg::State is one class that does this, so if you
are isVertexBufferObjectSupported() is returning false.... then....
wait for it.... there is very good chance that your OpenGL
driver/hardware doesn't support vertex buffer objects.

Robert.