Thanks Robert, i know that you cant know the problem without seeing the code
:) i just want to know that when isVertexBufferObjectSupported() function
returns true or false? to use this support should i enable something?

anyway now i will try to make a simpler example, then maybe i could show you
the codes..
thanks again...

Ufuk