Hello Robert and Jason,

Thanks for the fast response. I didn't want to create my own render
loop as I thought I read somewhere that the rendering could be
multithreaded (the const part of the culling could overlap the
rendering phase for example). But I guess that this happens within the
call to viewer.frame(). So creating my own implementation should be
fine.

Btw. I can't find the page explaining this anymore. Was I dreaming?

Thanks,
Nico