Hi ,

The code in osgUtil/RenderStage.cpp (as it stands now) automatically attaches a depth buffer if there is none, and a color buffer if there is none. Perhaps this code should be removed. If this causes problems to applications on some drivers/cards, I think it's up to the application to implement the workaround of adding a dummy color or depth buffer in those cases, instead of forcing all OSG applications to use that workaround and the associated video memory usage increase, even when it's not needed on the driver/card...

I agree. We may raise this subject when Robert comes back. He probably knows why RenderStage does this.

WL.