Believe it or not, this is just a 2D Map, view from above, and we're not
utilizing any 3D capabilities what-so-ever. I agree that it seems like overkill
to use such a powertool to generate something fairly basic, but I can't speak
to the process that got us where we were. Decisions have been made based on
factors that I'm not aware of, and past experiences that I was not present for.
I'm only the next guy in line who's picking up a process already in progress.
Now I'm just looking for verification or denial that the process will work as
is, and if possible, some alternative solutions that already exist, are quick,
and are cheap. My back is against the wall for a deadline, and it's too late to
propose an alternative, but maybe not a slight alteration the process. I
appreciate all your input, and I hope to find a solution in all this! Thanks!