Hi all,

maybe have a look at the "osgmemorytest" example and compare numbers between machines/cards/osg versions/driver versions/...

If you can show the problem using the example it should be easier to track it down.

jp

Mourad Boufarguine wrote:
Hi,

I have the same problem as Cory. I am using svn/trunk. My last tests were using rev 10710 approx (i am not sure). My config is : Seven 64bits (OSG compiled in 32bits), 4GB of RAM, 2 x GTX280 Nvidia cards. I didn't have this problem before.

Strangely, I don't have the same problem with another config : XP 64bits (OSG in 32bits), 12GB, Quadro 2700M Nvidia card.

Regards,