You rock Alberto!! I flipped the bmp and it mapped correctly. It would never
have occured to me to do that in a million years on my own. Thanks.

I tried to step into the osg code, but it did not work. It just stepped over
it. I am loading the debug versions, so I am not completly sure why it is not
working. I will keep playing with it to see if it is dropping the u,v coords as
you suspect. Worst case scenario I just remove the ability to apply a texture
at run-time for a mesh and make them specify it in the mesh file.

Thanks for your help.
David