Hi Wojtek and all,

I've faced another issue concerning the texture array.
Using tga images instead of png produces again a GL error "invalid
enumerator".
I'm sure the images are correctly loaded and passed to the shader.  I simply
converted the working png into an equivalent tga set, and got the error.
Code is attached.

Any idea on what may cause this problem?
Thanks,
Ricky