Hi,

Thanks for your answers, I just made it and it runs well.

Regards,
   Vincent.

Le 07/04/2010 20:45, Jason Daly a écrit :
Ulrich Hertlein wrote:
Hi Tim,

On 7/04/10 15:12 , Tim Moore wrote:
     osg::Optimizer attempts to optimize for performance, not memory.
     The optimization you're proposing will have a negative impact on
     OpenGL performance.

How do you figure? Vincent would like to replace BIND_PER_VERTEX colors
with a BIND_OVERALL color where possible. That is a very common thing to
do in OSG and is, as I understand it, well supported even in OpenGL 3.0+
and OpenGL ES 2.0.

Looking at that again, I may have confused that with BIND_PER_PRIMITIVE.

Yes, BIND_PER_PRIMITIVE is bad. BIND_OVERALL is fine. I don't know of any Optimizer settings that do this, but it shouldn't be hard to write one.

--"J"