Hi Locca, Josselin,

as Lucca said, from the algorithm point of view the computation is correct.
However, it might be that there is a problem accessing last mipmap level of the
texture.

Lucca, could you please try to change the texture2D () operations in the
shaders which access last mipmap level (i.e. level 100) to an texture2DLod
function. This might help. In deed in earlier versions I had have the
texture2DLod functions instead of texture2D. However due to glsl specifications
texture2DLod is only valid in a vertex shader although it also worked well in
fragment shaders on nVidia hardware. After that I then changed to texture2D to
match the correct specification, but never checked if this introduced the
errors you was talking about.

Cheers,
Art