Hi all,

Oh, just that you note this, I have moved 0.4.1 to 0.4.2-rc1, to better reflect
current version state.

Lucca:
the syntax is exactly the same as on usual texture2D call. So
texture2DLod(sampler, coordinate [,lod]). So in both shaders luminance_adapted
and luminance_mipmap, just change the texture2D calls to texture2DLod where
mipmap level is accessed.

Also add following two lines in the beginning of both shaders:
#extension GL_EXT_gpu_shader4  : enable
#extension GL_ATI_shader_texture_lod : enable
This should force to enable the correct behaviour even on ATI cards, I hope.

It is better if you just get the shaders  and the hdr example (osgppu.cpp and
hdrppu.h) from 0.4.2-rc1, it should then work.

Josselin:
yeah, I am not usre if it makes everything faster, but at least it makes it
more or less correct. However, as I said, I can not guarantee that this also
work on other GPU vendors as nVidia.

Cheers,
Art