Hi Luca,

ok, I will then try to investigate what is going wrong there. One have first to
check if there is at least some data in the mipmap structure. For this purpose
glslDevil is a good debugger, which I have used several times to test opengl
applications. If there is a data there, then one need to check why wrong values
are readed from mipmaps. If there is no data, then it might be that osgPPU's
mipmap units don't render to mipmap level correctly.

If you like, you could try yourself to find the issue and post a patch for this.

regards,
Art