Hi JP,

the zoom update submission was sent to Robert and it waits for commit. It reverts the zoom to use original behaviour by default. Concerning "4" manipulator, which one do you mean? I am expecting it is TerrainManipulator. It avoids you to go over +/- 90 degrees in vertical direction. It can be turned off by setVerticalAxisFixed(). Just for the case that you would think that the behaviour should be different, we can discuss ideas.

John

J.P. Delport wrote:
Hi Nick,