Hi Tom,

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 4:00 AM, Tom Pearce <tmpea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the info, Robert.  I tried what you suggested, but I don't seem to
> be getting any events back at all: copyEvents(Events&) returns false, and
> events.size() is zero.  When I used getCurrentEventState() I could access the
> mouse position from the GUIEventAdapter that was returned, but I was never
> getting any events like button pushes or key presses.

If you are running the viewer's eventTraversal() then it'll be doing a
takeEvents() so consuming all the events.

I know nothing about why or exactly how you're putting your app
together the way you are.  If you are already using the viewer's frame
loop and hence eventTraversal() then why not just use a viewer event
handler to capture the events and push where you want, or just do your
own frame loop and replace the eventTraversals().