Hi Tom,

Another solution would be to subclass from osgViewer::Viewer and add
your own removeEventHandler method, then once you move to 3.0 you'll
just be able to drop your own Viewer class or just remove the method,
and optional compile would even let you build against 2.9.x/3.0 and
2.8.x without difficulty.

Robert.