Hi Jean, Nick, Paul

Thanks for all your suggestions thus far.

I was able to extract the triangles and after using the nodeVisitor as
suggested by Jean, it is much easier than using a for loop as the code is
generic using a visitor.

My problem is that I am collecting triangles from a complex model with a number
of PAT nodes and when I render the triangles using the other algorithm, the
model is obviously seen with the various parts placed without the required
transforms. (as seen in the attached screenshot)

So I wanted to know what I would need to do if I have to collect the triangles
list but then also be able to redraw the model with the correct transforms, so
that the various parts are attached like how I have attached them in my osg
scene.

Thanks

Sincerely,
Sanat.