Hi Juan,

I finally managed to make it work. Can't understand exactly what was wrong, I
got mangled into several issues at the same time (signed/unsigned sampler1D vs
buffer, ATI (bogus) compiler vs nvidia, texture originally too large, incorrect
pixel formats...). I just ended up checking every line of code and things
actually finally run fine.
Your code is fine, thanks for submitting it here. I don't know if this is the
best way to implement this, especially w.r.t the buffer object base classes in
OSG (osg/BufferObject). Questions like that would be raised on submission for
possible inclusion in the OSG code, I guess.

Fred