Hi Shayne

"I suppose if you're "unable" to build from source, ..."

Yes, yes, probably and maybe, it makes my head hurt.
The last time I did this may have been VB 4 and I am very fast at forgetting
things.

I got it to compile after a few tries, but about two hours each, I compiled
the examples, plugins or whatever else was there.

I don't recall Cmake being like that, it may have been point to the source
and it automatically made a build and output directory.  I think with C# no
Cmake was necessary or all ready setup in the SVN.

"Building both from source is trivial and there are AMPLE INSTRUCTIONS for
accomplishing the task.."
I think I should look into that.

As an example of my frustration I had four directories I was tinkering with.
Later I put all four under another directory.
Tortoise updated OK but Cmake had problems.  I added the osgdem SVN directory
in, before Cmake,
and started to compile in VS10, after a while I looked at the Project panel and
no osgdem.  I probably said a few words then.

Compiling with MinGW was OK but there seems to be problems mixing the MinGW and
MSC10 compilations.

I will take some time reading instructions.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Neil