Hi Neil,

I can't help you with Windows specifics as I haven't touched a Windows
box for programming in the last decade...

My general comments about libs and osgPlugins-version are valid across
all platforms though.  Your own builds of the OSG may well be
different from other users builds if your dependencies are different.

Robert.