Hi Jean

> and it will pick up the right osg71-osg.dll, osg71-osgDB.dll etc.
> at runtime.

Trying the examples in ..\share\OpenSceneGraph\bin

None of them work now but did with the pre-built 2.9.9 that does not have the
osg71-.

osg.dll was not found
OpenThreads.dll was not found

The ..\data examples work with osgviewer.exe, that does not have the osg71-.
That is what I tried before and they still do with the VS10 build.

For some reason it is not picking up osg.dll from the osg71-osg.dll.

Tim had the same problem.
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?t=7840

> I found these osg71- things were just an intermediate on their way to their
> final resting place (as almost described in Robert's note). One MUST run the
> INSTALL build after building to ensure the intermediates are moved and
> renamed to their proper destinations.

When I do the Build INSTALL the osg71- is still there and as mentioned the
osg.dll is not picked out.

I do have a problem with the examples I had not tried before except with the
pre-built
that does not have the osg71-.

Neil