Hi Neil,

I can't see what is your problem ? OSG contains the core libraries and
nodekits ( Openthreads, osg, osgDB, osgGA, osgFX, osgViewer, etc...) wich
will give the versioned dlls in bin folder (osg71-osg.dll --> osg library ;
osg71-osgGA.dll --> osgGA library ; etc ...) and plugins for loading/writing
files. These plugins are in a osgPlugins-2.9.11 folder, and are like this
osgdb_xxxxxx.dll. osgdb_osg.dll is the plugin for loading osg files and is
different from the osg71-osg.dll.
 which is the osg library.

Mourad