Hi Ricccardo,

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 10:53 AM, Riccardo Corsi
<riccardo.co...@kairos3d.it> wrote:
> Do you think the approach you suggest, avoiding explicit buffer unbind,
> would provide some benefit?

It's unlikely to make a big difference as it's only one small part of
all the operations being done in the draw traversal.

> I also have another question: when assigning vertex attributes and using
> VBO,
> I've met some issues using methods Geometry::setNormal/ColorArray and
> retrieving the related attributes with gl_Normal/Color in shaders,
> while everything works smooth if I assign and bind specific attribute
> indices.
> What is the reason behind it?

No clue what might be amiss, there is far too little information to go
on to know.  I haven't personally seen problems
with using setNormalArray/setColorArray when using shaders, perhaps
there is somethin unusual you are doing.