J.P. Delport wrote:
Hi Eric,

some info in this recent thread too.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.openscenegraph.user/68096/

jp
Thanks for the pointer. I must have skipped over that thread. The problem described there looks like what is happening to me (I'm glad I'm not the only one!) Following Robert's suggestion to look into changes made to GraphicsWindowX11.cpp, I reverted back to r12292 and everything seems to work reliably, and now I'm working forward. There were a pretty major couple of changes r12293 and r12294 and that's what I suspect caused the problem. The only other change to this file after then was r12339.

I saw the discussion of making the viewer single-threaded, which of course is not a long-term solution. Did anyone find anything in their digging?

Eric