Hi All,

I'm just doing a code review from before and after the r12294 rev and
it looks like the move of the code from a method being called in the
graphics thread GraphicsWindowX11::swapBufferImplentation() to on
being called from the main thread GraphcisWindowX11::checkEvents()
without the display being changed from the one used for the graphics
thread to the one used for events.  If I am correct then it should be
a simple fix of just replacing the _display variable usage to the
local display variable.

I will test in the svn/trunk configuration and then with my suggested
change.  Will update you all soon on how I get on.