Hi Chris,

Thanks for the quick reply and the lead.  I'm still fumbling around with that
example and I think I've found an issue with it.  It appears to be sensitive to
the camera position (ie not the correct projection solution).  This little bit
in the shader makes me feel that it's suspect (+vec2(0.5,0.5)):

"     vec4 color =  texture2D(projectionMap,dividedCoord.st+vec2(0.5,0.5)  );"

Do embedded images come across in these emails:

Startup:

[cid:image001.png@01CC7D27.0D484B60]

Moving in slide to the right (projection moves to the far right):

[cid:image002.png@01CC7D27.5588D890]

-B