Hi Michael,

On 25 April 2012 11:01, michael kapelko <korn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Robert, I'm referring to this:
> http://forum.openscenegraph.org/album_cat.php?cat_id=8

Thanks for the pointer, I'm not a forum user directly, simply using
the osg-users mailing list which gets mirrored on the forum.  This
means I don't track the contents of the forum, I'd guess that this
entry was put up in the hope that it'd get populated, but most of the
community probably never new about it...  A problem with having
information spread too thinly.

> Good to hear of new forum, because old phpBB gives "stone age" impression too
> :)
> Folks at Ogre simply accept news to be featured on the main page
> (ogre3d.org) to n...@ogre3d.org and post a digest once a month or two.
> Commercial or big ones even get their own news item featuring youtube
> video and such.

As Jordi mentions right now we are just looking at the website, not
the forum itself which is working fine.  If we did change the forum it
would have to remain something that one that can mirror the mailing
list as some users prefer mailing lists and some prefer forums but by
keeping them in sync we can avoid much of the potential bifurcation of
the community.

> As for chipping in to the discussion, how do I locate it?

Just post a discussion on the mailing list or forum.