> Nice, lunar lander and thrust, :-), ok I am showing my age!
> I assume that will be available on Iphone/Android?
>
> Martin

I'm more of an Oids man.  I guess I'm showing my age too.  So far no
plans for iPhone/Android.  It's just on Windows and Linux.  It would
be cool to have it on tablets, but it requires really precision
controls which might be big problem.  Hopefully I'll get to try it on
a tablet someday and find out I don't know what I'm talking about.

> Terry, that's some very nice looking game! Good luck with that! Our
> team is currently working on Mahjong:
> http://opengamestudio.org/lang/en/ogs-mahjong , but we're thinking of
> a scroll shooter too, once we finish Mahjong :)

Nice Mahjong video.  The lighting and shadows look really sexy.
--
Terry Welsh
mogumbo 'at' gmail.com