Hi Jordi,

On 2 May 2012 19:03, Jordi Torres <jtorresfa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> About the migration status I have setup a new migration tasks page in the
> website. The idea is that authors are able to modify this page and autoasign
> tasks. Then a publisher review the changes and apply them if appropiated.
> Publishers and admins should have set the priority of each item before, and
> remove those items which won't be migrated.

Migration page looks good.  I'll have a deeper look at the list
tomorrow.  I'm guessing I should tackle the support and downloads
pages as priority.

Unfortunately I'll be away next week in Montreal so won't be able to
work on the website, in the evening's if I'm able I'll try to keep up
with emails.  The rest of this week I'll be wrapping up my prep for
the trip so won't have too much time either, but I'll be around able
to put some time in.