Hi Jordi,

Yes openscenegraph.org is working for me again,

What a dummy, of course I could get the svn url from my existing repos. I'll
try get some more content added this week now I can do the practical side as I
go along.

I'm happy with joomla, seems pretty simple to me.

Once i get my IOS pages done, do you want me to start moving existing things
over?

If we are happy with breaking getting start down into a start page with
-"Get the trunk" info
-Then link to platform specific info for CMake/Project creating

I can move over existing windows and OSX info and confirm it's correct, I have
a little experience with linux, but I tend to use the CMake GUI and I'm not
sure how common that is on linux distros.

>From what i've seen of the new template I think it's good and we need to start
>populating it.

Cheers
Tom