Hi Jordi,

On 2 May 2012 10:50, Jordi Torres <jtorresfa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, maybe I was a little enthusiastic about going on. Anyway filling some
> more sections will give us a better idea of how things will look.

Personally I'm pretty chuffed with the new website and Joomla so far,
and have no doubts that it'll serve us better than Tracs.  I have
really have few doubts all-round about the tech side actually, it's
more the process of getting things transferred safely is now the
daunting bit.

> Take a look to http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/TitleIndex .

Perfect - exactly what I was hoping for.

> Not all the sections have to be migrated, but here we have an idea of the
> amount of work. If you want I can make a migration section in the new web
> and add a table with links to the old server and the status of each section
> (None /In progress/ Completed ).

It would be great if you could do this.  Having a column in the table
for priority and who it'll be assigned to would help with managing the
translation.