Hi Robert,

   I would like to know how to generate colour map.  Except rgb, the alpha is
very important, so each colour I would like to use much alpha.

    If there is 1 colour, I can do like this.

         osg::TransferFunction1D::ColorMap colorMap;
         for (int i=0; i<255; i++)
                colorMap[i] = osg::Vec4((float)r/255, (float)g/255,
(float)b/255, (float)i/255);

   If the colour are more than 10, what the colour map looks like?

    Currently, I am using osgVolume without created colour map, but I believe
there is somewhere defined the colour map.  Do you know where I can find the
code?  Thanks again.

Regards,
Clement