Hi Jordi Torres,

Thank you very much for the great help.

I changed CMakeList.txt file and started compiling.

Now i am getting the following error.

Code:
In file included from
/home/ttpl/Android/OSG/ffmpeg_Plugin/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1/src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegHeaders.hpp:12:0,
                 from
/home/ttpl/Android/OSG/ffmpeg_Plugin/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1/src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegClocks.hpp:10,
                 from
/home/ttpl/Android/OSG/ffmpeg_Plugin/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1/src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegClocks.cpp:2:
/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libavcodec/include/avcodec.h:30:33: fatal
error: libavutil/samplefmt.h: No such file or directory

This problem may solve if I consider the latest submission. But as I am new to
submissions I am not able to handle it.

I saw a post on submissions about ffmpeg fiexs. But I don't know how to
download it and how to replace the download ones in the source code.

Please excuse me if it is not worthable question to ask here.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Koduri
Code: