Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 09:41:53 -0700
From: fla...@gmail.com
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] osgExp 3ds max transforms

Hi Jorge,
Can you provide the code you are using to load the model and place it under the
MatrixTransform? I don't know what could cause this issue other than the scene
graph not being setup properly. Christian mentioned it could be caused by a
parent with an absolute reference frame. The exporter does not change the
reference frame of any transforms, so maybe you are changing the reference
frame in your code? Either way, seeing some code would help a lot.

Cheers,Farshid