Hey guys I really need some help with this.  I must just have a
misunderstanding of how to manipulate things.

To show exactly what I am doing I want to manipulate the LeapMotion handmodels
offered with their SDK.

The hand models come as FBX format.  I have opened it in 3DS max and saved them
as a osgb file with the OpenSceneGraph Max Exporter.

Then if I run a Node Traversal on the hand I get a list of all the
MatrixTransform nodes and thier names.

So to test it I am trying to use a callback class to simply move one section of
the hand.  I do an if conditional like:

if(node.getName() == "L_PinkyD")

Then I use a matrix to setMatrix and apply it to the node.

If I attach axes to each transform node I can see that the specific axis is
moved.  But the hand model itself remains unchanged.  Am I suppose to be
accessing it with osgAnimationBones?  because I can't see any bones when i do a
ClassName() and LibraryName() on the nodes.  Only matrix transforms.  In fact
this is the print out of the hand model I get in my log file:

Code:

Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the associated
name: L_ThumbA
          Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: L_ThumbB
            Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: L_ThumbC
              Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: L_ThumbEND
        Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: L_MiddleA
          Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: L_MiddleB
            Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: L_MiddleC
              Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: L_MiddleD
                Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has
the associated name: L_MiddleEND
        Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: L_RingA
          Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: L_RingB
            Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: L_RingC
              Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: L_RingD
                Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has
the associated name: L_RingEND
        Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: L_PinkyA
          Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: L_PinkyB
            Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: L_PinkyC
              Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: L_PinkyD
                Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has
the associated name: L_PinkyEND
  Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the associated
name: group5
    Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: HandsREAL_CutOff_Arm1
      Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: HandsREAL_CutOff_Arm1-OFFSET
        Traverse Class.  This geode is a: osg::Geode and has the associated
name: HandsREAL_CutOff_Arm1-GEODE
          osg::Geometry Has name : Hands_Alt_blinn1
    Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: nailsFix1
      Traverse Class.  This geode is a: osg::Geode and has the associated name:
nailsFix1-GEODE
        osg::Geometry Has name : blinn2
  Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the associated
name: group6
    Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: HandsREAL_CutOff_Arm1
      Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: HandsREAL_CutOff_Arm1-OFFSET
        Traverse Class.  This geode is a: osg::Geode and has the associated
name: HandsREAL_CutOff_Arm1-GEODE
          osg::Geometry Has name : Hands_Alt_blinn1
    Traverse Class.  This node is a: osg::MatrixTransform and has the
associated name: nailsFix1
      Traverse Class.  This geode is a: osg::Geode and has the associated name:
nailsFix1-GEODE
        osg::Geometry Has name : blinn2

Do I need to rig and skin the model programatically? Beause I can see the bones
in 3ds Max.. if I move a bone in there the model moves with the bone.  But in
OSG I just cant get the hand models to change with any update...

HELP! Ill provide more information if its needed... Ive tried to be as specific
as I can.  Thank yoU!