Mattias! That makes so much sense with the results I was getting!

I am trying to rebuild with the FBX plugin enabled right now.  I noticed with
CMake that the fields:  FBX LIBRARAY and FBX LIBRARY DEBUG can't find the right
file.  (FBX_INCLUD_DIR is found automatically).

I did some looking around and read in my ReaderWriterFBX.h file that I need the
FBX SDK v2013.3 or v2014.1. So I downloaded that and installed it.  Then I
manually added the libfbxsdk.lib path to the FBX_LIBRARY field from the x64
release folder in the vs2012 folder of the sdk.  Also added the libfbxsdk.lib
path to the FBX_LIBRARY_DEBUG from the x64 debug folder in the vs2012 folder.

I configure and generate successfully and then when I try to build the OSG I
get the error "Error       8       error C1189: #error :  Unsupported
architecture!        C:\Program Files\Autodesk\FBX\FBX
SDK\2014.1\include\fbxsdk\core\base\fbxstring.h       41"

Am I suppose to be linking a different lib or, what am I doing wrong?