Hi Sebastian,

On 17 February 2015 at 20:19, Sebastian Messerschmidt <
sebastian.messerschm...@gmx.de> wrote:

>  Indeed i did :-)
> The problem is within the StateSet::merge function. The case in which i
> had the problem used StateSet::merge instead of directly setting the state.
> Reinjecting the defines after merging solves the problem and after looking
> into the merge code, I suspect the error here.

Thanks for the pinpointing the problem.  The lack of State::merge() support
for the new DefineList was certainly a bug through complete absence :-)

I have now added this, but don't have any code that uses merge() to hand to
test, could you do an svn update and let me know if this fixes the bug.

Cheers,
Robert