Hi Werner,

I am doing the same and using the LightSpacePerspective shadow techinque.
In your program you have to set your vertex and fragment shaders as well,
and it will be picked up correctly if you set the masks for receiving/cast
shadows .... So it should work. As long as they are part of the top
ShadowedScene

Nick

Nick

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 5:56 PM, Werner Modenbach <
werner.modenb...@texion.eu> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> My scene contains many objects, which are created by geometry shaders.
> So no vertices are created outside the graphics card for those objects.
> So I use
>     state->setUseVertexAttributeAliasing(true)
> and
>     state->setUseModelViewAndProjectionUniforms(true)
>
> Is it possible using a shadow technique in this case? If I'm right the
> shadow technique installs it's own shaders.
>
> Thanks for any hint.
>
> - Werner -

trajce nikolov nick