Hi Mathieu,

  I did a pull on osg and osgQt just to make sure I had the
latest of both.

  cmake on osgQt completed without error now with both
the default settings and with the examples selected to build.

Just an FYI, when I selected the documentation build in the
cmake-gui...  I got a cmake error...anyhow that is just
so you know about it, its not anything that we need, just
figured I would pass it along to you for your TODO list<GRIN>...

CMake Error: File
/usr/local/3rdparty/osgQt-git/doc/Doxyfiles/openthreads.doxyfile.cmake does not
exist.
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:888 (CONFIGURE_FILE):
  configure_file Problem configuring file

Thank you for the quick fix(s)...

Cheers,
Curtis