Hi,

Additionally to the book you can find very good tutorials and references
here: https://vulkan-tutorial.com/

Robert, I'm quite interested and I'll be glad to help in the development of
the new scenegraph :). I have some ideas for the new library regarding the
similarities between Vulkan and OpenCL which might be interesting to study.

Chris, is there any public repository where we can take a look to
Heirograph? ;)

Best regards,
Rafa.